On the very first week of my 2nd Assignment, we were told about the overview of our while task and since then i knew that there was a lot to do. Fortunately, with ups and down i have reached my final successfully.
I started doing my research works on all the briefs as told and then chose Sustainability Victoria to work on. Then started directly to part A which consists of wire-frames and 3 low and high fidelity digital concepts. These are one of all examples below,
All of the 3 high fidelity concepts were made using different aesthetic and the one presented above, i wanted it to look more likely as the actual one using the white background and the background title green. Looking at how it turned out to be, i can assume that it will be easy for anyone to understand and easily go through.
When these digital construction was made, i know moved to the section B which was all about research works. Sustainability Victoria was a new thing to me and at first, i thought it was just as what was mentioned in the brief, but when going through it, it turned out to be something slightly different but was all about the welfare of the world and beings.
A brief deconstruction was made, the actual page of Sustainability Victoria was deconstructed to research through as well and i tried to figure out some competitors as well. For the competitors, i glued to the same goal of my application so that it could be relevant enough.
As shown above, GrowVeg and Click and Grow were two of the competitors mentioned.
Then i started looking for my target audience which was literally a wide range because anyone at any age can start planting whether doing the good way process or not, but they should really have time daily to make sure at giving their crops requirement. An option in this was added to the application whereby you can allow the application to notify you about the daily tasks you need for the crops and it works totally like an alarm.
Personas and Scenarios were made afterward which was a good initiative in helping you to understand your target audience more.
Throughout this whole process, a bunch of questions were prepared, some for a survey which was supposed to be made on survey monkey but i could not and did it on google document and some for interviews which were made sent to the audiences. Within days, i reached around 22 responses which was very good as we needed only 5 and for my interviews i had 9 but chose the best and more detailed one to be mentioned in my work.
On a overall basis, i found that many people to know the fact that market veggies does not provide good qualities of their products due to the harmful chemicals added to make them grow bigger and faster. Many of them to have their own crops which they use in their kitchen, they may not know the whole rules and regulations but they tried their best.